United we stand, divided we fall... Freedom Loving American Patriot, Patrick Henry

God Will Bless America, When America Obeys God
When asked at the end of the Constitutional Convention if we were left with a Republic or a Monarchy?
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN replied: “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

News And Comments

............................................................................................

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Son of top Hamas leader converts to Christianity

"'I know that I'm endangering my life and am even liable to lose my father, but I hope that he'll understand this and that God will give him and my family patience and willingness to open their eyes to Jesus and to Christianity. Maybe one day I'll be able to return to Palestine and to Ramallah with Jesus, in the Kingdom of God,' Masab said."

This is wonderful news and a great testimony of the grace and mercy of the Messiah of Israel. To rescue from the depth of evil, rage and murder one of his people's enemy because he called out to Him. And then He changed him into a new creature, a new person. Now that's love, and it gives us hope for others.

No comments: