United we stand, divided we fall... Freedom Loving American Patriot, Patrick Henry

God Will Bless America, When America Obeys God
When asked at the end of the Constitutional Convention if we were left with a Republic or a Monarchy?
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN replied: “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

News And Comments

............................................................................................

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

White House denies Iran attack report | Jerusalem Post

I really don't want to see more war...but what shall we do about this sworn enemy of the entire Western World, especially the US? I wish the day was here that men like this were done away with and the need for killing was a thing of the past. But I'm not naive in my understanding: evil men always have, are today, and aways will rise to do evil. This is why men of courage must rise to counter them...even when we really don't want to do so. I'd rather see our young men doing other things throughout the world, like building up poor nations and ending the food problems caused by their bad infrastructure, than fighting in other parts of the world. Yet, I'd rather see them fight our enemies over there than over here! The day is coming that the world will embrace real peace. That day will appear and be under the Prince of Peace, the Messiah of Israel: Jesus. My prayer is Come Lord Jesus. I don't think that the future wars will end like the past ones, but will be total, or near total destruction of the people of the world (who didn't start or push for these wars anyway). These are trying times indeed. All I can say is pray, pray, pray with all the faith you have, and read the Bible for yourself instead of only listening to others.
White House denies Iran attack report | Jerusalem Post

No comments: