United we stand, divided we fall... Freedom Loving American Patriot, Patrick Henry

God Will Bless America, When America Obeys God
When asked at the end of the Constitutional Convention if we were left with a Republic or a Monarchy?
BENJAMIN FRANKLIN replied: “A Republic, if you can keep it.”

News And Comments

............................................................................................

Monday, January 18, 2010

MSNBC talk host: 'Cheat to keep these bastards out'

"Whatever it takes to keep 'the bastards' out of power.

'I tell you what, if I lived in Massachusetts I'd try to vote 10 times,' said Schultz on his Friday radio show. 'I don't know if they'd let me or not, but I'd try to. Yeah, that's right. I'd cheat to keep these bastards out. I would. 'Cause that's exactly what they are.'"

No comments: